Priority One provides excellent resources for its agents that include fully automated order processing through our online ordering system and multiple payment options, including credit cards. Are you interested in becoming a Priority One Subscription Agent? Inquire below.
Note: Before submitting our inquiry form, please take a moment to review the documents we have for you in PDF files. Whether you are a seasoned agent in the magazine business or you are a start up you MUST abide by these rules at all times. Following these guidelines is the only way to success in our industry we can assure you. So help us to help our industry by reading, understanding and complying to these guidelines. The industry is serious about this and so is Priority One.
Thanks in advance for taking some time to review these documents.
Dawn Daugherty, President/CEO
Agent Inquiry Form
Our 5 Step Agent Induction
- Make contact with P-1 by completing the agent inquiry form
- Receive a call back from Priority One Vice President Celeste Carney to conduct a one on one informal phone interview
- Once the interview is complete, documents will be emailed to the prospective new agent (agreement/personnel contact information within P1/ file layouts)
- Upon receipt of the signed/executed agreement a unique log in will be assigned and will arrive via email along with a welcome letter
- If an agent needs further training about our system they can make an appointment with Celeste for real time training